Gregory W. Pippin, M.D., F.A.A.C.S
Cosmetic Surgeon, ENT Surgeon, Facial and Reconstructive Surgeon
Speciality: Cosmetic Surgery
Education: Medical College of Virginia in Richmond, Virginia
Dr. Gregory Pippin is a fellowship trained surgeon who is board certified. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr. Pippin specializes in Balloon Dilation of the sinuses (balloon sinuplasty), traditional endoscopic sinus surgery, and all aspects of functional and cosmetic nasal surgery. Dr. Pippin’s distinguished expertise has been recognized in many ways, including an appointment to the faculty of Entellus Medical as an instructor in Balloon Dilation techniques. He was also appointed to the prestigious Emory University School of Medicine as an instructor in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Pippin has also been named a “Center of Excellence” by Entellus Medical for his expertise in Balloon Dilation of the sinuses.
While at Emory University, Dr. Pippin demonstrated advanced Facial Plastic and Reconstructive techniques to visiting surgeons and surgeons in training.
Dr. Pippin received a Bachelor of Science degree from Spring Hill College in Mobile, Alabama. He graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
He then completed a general surgery internship and residency specializing in Head and Neck Surgery and Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond, Virginia. This training was under the direction of Dr. Michael Godin, a leading facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon.
Dr. Pippin was then accepted into a highly competitive and prestigious fellowship program that focused exclusively on advanced facial plastic and reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. This training was completed with Dr. William Silver, a world renowned Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, and Dr. Kurt Bivens, a leading Plastic Surgeon.
He has dedicated his life and his practice to improving sinus and nasal health. He is Louisiana’s leading authority on all aspects of nasal and sinus care and is a national authority on minimally invasive sinus dilation techniques and rhinoplasty. As a Cosmetic Surgeon and Board Certified Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, he has dedicated his life and his practice to improving appearance and function for his patients.
Dr. Pippin has numerous Board Certifications and Affiliations, which include:
- Diplomate, The American Board of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- Diplomate, The American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Diplomate, The American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow, The American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow, The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow, The American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Fellow, The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Clinical Instructor, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Emory University, 2002-2003
- Clinical Preceptor, Foundations in Medicine, Tulane University School of Medicine, 2006 to present
- Board Examiner, The American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Recipient of the Robert F. Jackson, M.D. Award for achieving the highest score on the oral component of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery 2009 Annual Examination
- Certified instructor for Balloon Dilation techniques by Entellus Medical
- Center of Excellence for Balloon Dilation techniques by Entellus Medical
Have Sinus Pain?Take Our Sinus Quiz