Pediatric ENT Services for Louisiana's Smallest Patients
Your Child’s health is too precious to trust just any pediatric ear, nose, and throat specialist.
We offer pediatric ENT services for the New Orleans and Greater New Orleans area. Allergies, recurring ear infections, hearing loss, tonsillitis, dizziness, and motion sickness, thyroid problems, and more are handled with the utmost care for children of all ages.
Common Pediatric ENT Problems
There are a few common pediatric ENT problems that occur often in children. A few of those problems are:
- Allergic Rhinitis is an allergic reaction that happens in the eyes, nose, and throat. Common causes include mold, animal dander, pollen, and dust mites.
- Deviated Septum is an abnormality in the configuration of the cartilage in the nose that divides the two nostrils. It may cause problems with breathing or nasal discharge.
- Nosebleeds can be common and are usually not serious. Running a humidifier in the child’s room at night can help with nosebleeds.
- Sinusitis is an infection in the sinuses that can normally be treated with medicine.
- An Ear Infection is an infection of the middle ear that antibiotics can help treat.
We Take Pride In Our Pediatric ENT Services
As health care workers, we will recommend treatments and then respect your ability to choose your care. We will give you all of the information that you need so that you can make the best possible decisions for yourself and your child. We take pride in answering all of your questions completely and promptly in the office, on the phone, or online.
We value open communication and believe that it is the best way to provide quality care. We also know that trust is a critical component of our relationships with our patients and encourage you to tell us your needs directly so we can meet expectations. The quality of your care depends on your confidence that we will listen to you and make your interests our priority.
If you are in need of Pediatric ENT Services, look no further. New Orleans Sinus Center can get your little ones back on their feet in no time.
Have Sinus Pain?Take Our Sinus Quiz